Can you believe it’s been over a year since we joined Patreon? Since joining Patreon, we’ve been able to keep Revision Path running like a well-oiled machine. And thanks to our generous sponsors, we’ve been able to expand Revision Path by doing bonus interviews, hiring writers for our blog, opening a merchandise store, creating a Slack community, moving to a new (and much more stable) web host, creating our job board, and forging partnerships with design-focused companies.
For just $1/month, you can help support Revision Path too! You’ll get access to our special patron-only blog with behind-the-scenes updates, and pledging at higher levels lets you listen to future episodes before they’re released to the public. Did I mention there’s also free Revision Path goodies like stickers, custom notebooks, and pens too?
Just go to patreon.com/revisionpath and pledge your support!
In case you forget the URL, there’s a link to our Patreon page in the show notes of every episode on this site and on SoundCloud.
(And if you’re listening to the episode via SoundCloud on Facebook, Twitter, or somewhere else on the web, just click the shopping cart icon to go right to our Patreon page.
If $1/month is too expensive, here are 18 ways you can support Revision Path on a regular basis that are 100% free.
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes.
- Subscribe to the show on Stitcher.
- Subscribe to the show on SoundCloud.
- Leave a five-star rating and a review on iTunes.
- Leave a five-star rating and a review on Stitcher.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Follow us on Facebook.
- Retweet us when new interviews are released.
- Share interviews on Facebook when they are released.
- Live-tweet an episode or two (this would be awesome).
- Leave a comment about the episode on RevisionPath.com.
- Leave a comment about the episode on our Facebook page.
- Leave a comment about the episode on SoundCloud.
- Email a designer you know and tell them about the show.
- Tweet to other designers or companies about the show and urge them to check it out.
- Share any of our blog posts on Twitter or Facebook.
- Share any of our blog posts on other social media outlets (LinkedIn, Tumblr, etc.).
- Join our Slack community.
You can do any or all of these, but they’re all free and each one helps out the show.
Don’t worry if you can’t pledge with your dollars — your support online and through social media means a lot too!
Thanks for helping spread the word about the show!