We’re coming up on our 50th podcast interview at the end of October, and we’re going to give away a $50 Amazon.com gift card to one lucky person! The giveaway will take place during the week of the 50th podcast interview (October 27th — also the week of Halloween), and it ends on October 24.
Each person can have up to two entries in the contest by leaving a review on either iTunes or Stitcher radio. Here’s how you can enter.
Entry #1 – iTunes
1. Subscribe to Revision Path on iTunes. Open iTunes and do a search in the iTunes store under Podcasts for “Revision Path”. If you have iTunes installed, you can go directly to the show page in iTunes by going to https://revisionpath.com/iTunes. Click on the Subscribe button.
2. Leave a 5-star review on the iTunes page. Click the “Ratings and Reviews” tab, then click the “Write a Review” button. In the pop-up box, click 5 stars, and enter your comment (with a title). Click the Submit button.
3. Send an email to email@example.com with your iTunes reviewer name. Ratings take 24-48 hours to be confirmed by iTunes. Once we receive your email, we will confirm your entry by checking with iTunes.
Entry #2 – Stitcher Radio
1. Visit our Stitcher profile at https://revisionpath.com/stitcher and leave a review. To begin, click on the “Reviews” link at the top of the page.
2. Leave a 5-star review on the Stitcher radio page. Click the “Write a review” button. In the pop-up box, click 5 stars, and enter your comment (with a title), your name, and your email address. Click the “Submit” button.
3. Click the verification link for your review in the email that Stitcher will send you. Once you’ve clicked the link, your rating should take 24-48 hours to be confirmed by Stitcher.
4. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Stitcher reviewer name. Once we receive your email, we will confirm your entry by checking with Stitcher.
Each review counts for an entry, so everyone will have two chances to win! The giveaway ends on October 24, and we will announce the winner of the giveaway on our 50th podcast interview on October 27, 2014!