What is the best way to prepare for the interview?
We would recommend listening to the latest episode of Revision Path to get a sense of the questions we ask, as well as the cadence and tenor of the conversation.
Also, we highly recommend reading the pre-interview requirements, microphones, and interview tips pages to prepare, whether this is your first interview or if you’ve done dozens of interviews in the past.
Can you send me the questions you plan on asking during the interview?
I usually don’t pre-write questions for the interviews; I just go where the conversation takes me because everyone’s story is different and unique. But here are a few common questions that I try to answer through the interview:
- Tell me who you are and what you do.
- What keeps you motivated and inspired?
- Did you have any mentors that helped you in your journey?
- Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
- Where can our audience find you online?
How do I find my Skype username?
Please visit this page on Microsoft’s website: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA10858/what-s-my-skype-name
Click on the section titled “Where can I find my Skype Name?” and follow the directions there.
What should I do if I can’t find a time to record because of time zone differences?
If there’s a specific day you’re available, but there’s not a good time based on your time zone, please follow these steps:
- Choose any time that’s open for the day you are available.
- Complete and submit the form.
- Contact us and let us know and we’ll work on finding a time off-schedule to record.
What happens if we go over our interview time?
Your time is important, so I will do my best to make sure our interview begins and ends on time. Please be aware that you have reserved 90 minutes for the interview, and make sure you are on time and prepared as well.
How can I cancel or reschedule my interview?
Please click the Cancel/Reschedule link in your booking confirmation email.
If you can’t find your email, please contact us.