For the month of January, we have a 3-part “Design Journeys” series — podcast interviews with designers that have been featured on AIGA.org.
Rounding out our series here on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day is an interview with Emory Douglas, the former Minister of Culture for the Black Panther Party from 1960-1981. I think you’ll really enjoy this talk with an American design legend.
- Emory Douglas on Facebook
- Emory Douglas Art on Tumblr
- The Black Panther Newspaper
- Black Panther: The Revolutionary Art of Emory Douglas
- Emory Douglas at The Netherlands Institute for Design and Fashion
- The Emory Douglas Skateboard
Interested in sponsoring the Revision Path podcast, either episodically or exclusively? Send me an email if you are interested in advertising your business and let’s make it happen!