Revision Path is committed to creating a safe, positive, tight-knit community for our members. This is regardless of experience, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, personal appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, age, religion, nationality, or other defining characteristic.
We value the participation of each member of the community and want everyone to have an enjoyable and fulfilling experience! Accordingly, all community members are expected to show respect and courtesy to other members.
To make clear what is expected, all members associated with The Collective Discord community are required to conform to this code of conduct.
This code of conduct is a living document, so feel free to suggest changes or additions to @mauricecherry or any of the admins.
- Be nice to your fellow community members.
- Be helpful to your fellow community members.
- Be an active member of the community by participating in a public channel at least once a month.
- Respect the safe space aspect of this community.
- Violence, threats of violence, or violent language or images directed against another person
- Sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, or otherwise discriminatory jokes, language, or images
- Offensive comments or images related to gender, gender identity and expression, disability, sexual orientation, physical appearance, body size, age, race, national origin, ethnic origin, language, immigration status, nationality, or other defining characteristic
- Posting or displaying sexually explicit language or images
- Gaslighting, sealioning, mansplaining, trolling, or any other forms of deliberate intimidation or disruption of discussions
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Lurking, stalking, or following in physical or online spaces
- Repeated sales or marketing solicitations (spam)
- Publication of private communication (harassing or not)
If you are being harassed, notice someone else is being harassed, or have any concerns, send a DM immediately to @mauricecherry or any of the admins.
This code of conduct applies to The Collective Discord community, but if you are being harassed by a member of this community outside of Discord, please let us know as well. In our effort to keep this community a safe space, we will take all reports seriously and there will be consequences for unacceptable behavior.
Just like in real life, words mean things and your actions have consequences. It can be hard to interpret tone in a format like Discord, but unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated.
Participants asked to stop unacceptable behavior will be expected to comply immediately. If the participant continues to engage in this unacceptable behavior, their account will be deactivated.
Inactive and Dormant Accounts
In order for us to keep the safe and tight-knit feeling of this community, regular active participation is a mandatory requirement. Slack automatically marks your account as inactive after 14 consecutive days of no activity (logging in, posting a message, etc.) Dormant accounts are accounts which have not been active for over 30 consecutive days, including posting messages.
License and Attribution
Portions of this code of conduct are based on the Slack Developer Community Code of Conduct, and the example policy from the Geek Feminism wiki, created by the Ada Initiative and other volunteers. Special thanks to Kat Vellos.
This code of conduct is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0).
Last Updated: 04/26/2022