How We Share Information
Revisionpath.com may share non-volatile information with agents, vendors, consultants, and other third parties on our behalf. A good example is if you enter a contest on Revisionpath.com; giving out data that is pertinent to the results of the contest.
We may also disclose your information if Revisionpath.com believes that we are required to do so by law, regulation, or legal process (in result to court order or subpoena). Revisionpath.com will also disclose to prevent harm or financial loss, in connection with suspected illegal activity. Finally, Revisionpath.com will disclose in enforcement of site policies, to protect Revisionpath.com and it’s subscribers rights, property, or safety.
Revisionpath.com reserves the right to transfer any information in the event the properties of the site are sold or transferred to another business. This includes mergers, reorganization, and/or liquidation of the company.
California Residents — Effective January 1, 2020
If you are a California resident, the information below also applies to you. Certain terms used in this section have the meanings given to them in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
You have the following rights under the CCPA –
The right to make requests (no more than twice in a 12-month period) as follows:
- Access Request
- Categories of personal information (“PI”) we collected about you during the preceding 12 months
- Categories of sources from which PI is collected
- Business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling PI
- Specific pieces of PI we collected about you
- Categories of PI disclosed about you for a business purpose
- Categories of third parties to whom PI was disclosed for a business purpose
- Deletion Request
- Request Revision Path delete your PI. Please contact Revision Path at email@example.com about such request.
- Access Requests
- If you believe Revision Path has collected information about you, and would like to exercise your right to obtain a disclosure of that personal information, contact Revision Path via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deletion Requests
- If you believe Revision Path has collected information about you, and would like to exercise your right to obtain deletion of that personal information, contact Revision Path via email to email@example.com.
Like many other Web sites, revisionpath.com makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’s analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our site’s visitors based upon their visit to revisionpath.com and other sites on the Internet.
Our Advertising Partners
Revisionpath.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. Revisionpath.com does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that revisionpath.com has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately (using the contact in the first paragraph) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.