The Blacks in Tech at SXSW Interactive Conference is looking for an experienced web developer to work with their marketing committee in support of their WordPress website. The volunteer position offers a SXSW gold badge, along with the opportunity to present a panel on the subject matter of your choosing or participate on a pre-existing panel.
For the right candidate, there is long-term paid contract work available for other projects outside of SXSW.
Requirements for Web Developer
The ideal candidate for Blacks in Tech will have:
- Strong portfolio showcasing your design ability
- Strong HTML and CSS skills
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with responsive design
- Experience with iOS design and development
- Experience with web analytics
Interested developers should contact Blacks in Tech at email@example.com. Please include a link to your portfolio and identify any projects that demonstrate your qualifications with the position’s requirements.