Website Imprint Projects
Imprint Projects is a post-advertising creative agency.
Who We Are:
Imprint Projects is a post-advertising creative agency. Two time Award Winner of 2019 AdAge Small Agency of the Year, Culture and Small Agency of the Year, Experiential.
Since 2011, our mission is to replace advertising with cultural production and dialogue. We elevate the world’s most influential brands with cultural content, experiences, and community programming. We provide Brand and Campaign Strategy, Experience Design, Event Programming and Production, Print & Digital Design and Social / Digital Strategy and more for our clients.
We value long-term partnerships with companies like Levi’s, Sonos, and Spotify, and leading nonprofits like The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and The Museum of Modern Art.
Our days are fast-paced, exciting and fun, and the vibe is comfortable and collaborative. We take care of our people with great benefits and opportunities for professional growth.
Our Creative team is growing, and we are looking for our next Associate Creative Director. Reporting to the Head of Creative, the Associate Creative Director helps lead a team of creatives to create award winning work for our roster of amazing clients. You are responsible for creating work, from concept to execution, in the context of branding, print, digital, content, experiential, event programming and social. You are a leader who can ideate, communicate and bring to life creative ideas that are in line with stated strategic goals, under tight timeframes.
Your talent will apply to several projects simultaneously while you oversee freelance creative resources and manage multiple deliverables as well as your own time. You will be inspired and supported by a group of incredible Designers, Art Directors and Creative Directors who have shared interest in design, art direction and communication as well as a passion for music, art, design, film, fashion, technology, and social activism. We value our people, and lead with simplicity, transparency, and humanity.
* Lead creative and creative teams on assigned projects, in consultation with the Head of Creative and independently
* Drive and elevate the creative process ensuring design and strategy is executed to brand and agency standards and within agreed timelines and budgets
* Direct and manage the development and execution of creative concepts and deliverables for integrated marketing campaigns including experiential, print, digital, photo, video, social and product design, content, as well as copywriting and strategic messaging
* Develop creative programs and platforms for experiences and events, from concepting to branding to programming and content capture/development, for both in-person and virtual
* Respond to client feedback; steward the creative integrity of projects
* Distill concepts into clear communications for both internal direction and client presentation
* Lead the creation of proposals, presentations, creative briefs and treatments and identify project needs (ie, staff, resources, tools)
* Lead presentations of creative ideas to clients
* Minimum 8 years’ experience in a creative execution role (at least 5+ years agency environment, at least 3+ in a creative leadership role)
* Strong conceptual leader, accustomed to developing proposals and campaigns, experiential programs, events, installations, in addition to print, digital, photo, video, social and product design, content, as well as copywriting and strategic messaging
* Strong design/copywriting background; versed in design process and production methods
* Excellent time management skills, demonstrated ability to organize, set and implement priorities
* Comprehensive knowledge of best practices and experimental approaches in marketing and brand communications
* Ability to scale ideas/solutions to budget, brand needs, timelines and environments
* Experience working with clients, and building creative teams
* Proven leadership skills — we want someone who can lead, inspire and support the creative team while driving a project forward
* Ability to access a network of creative collaborators from art directors and copywriters to designers, filmmakers, illustrators, editors, animators, fabricators.
* Expert skills in Adobe software, primarily InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop and Google Slides
We strive to reflect the communities we serve and model the values we hope to see out in the world. Imprint Projects is committed to cultivating a diverse workforce and supporting an experimental and inclusive culture. We encourage applicants of all cultures, ethnicities, races, gender identities, nations of origin, ages, languages spoken, veteran’s statuses, religions, abilities, sexual orientations and beliefs. Imprint Projects will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit imprintprojects.applytojob.com.