Glitch is looking for a Growth Marketing Lead to develop and implement creative campaigns that help generate demand for our new Teams product.
You are an experienced and growth-oriented digital marketer with robust content marketing, marketing automation and email marketing experience. You’re familiar with the marketing funnel and understand how to reach people at each stage of it. You care about generating quality leads in a sustainable way. You’re analytical and methodical, but also creative and inventive. You can take an idea from conception to execution and you know how to use data to refine campaigns that drive real results. You’re a team player who works well with others to get things done. As a self-starter, you don’t sit around and wait for things for happen, you make them happen.
As an integral part of the marketing team, you’ll support digital marketing initiatives across the funnel, focused on our B2B Teams product. As our first hire in this area you’ll help shape this function and establish creative campaigns and processes that increase the number of relevant visitors and leads.
You’ll do this by:
- Creating and executing digital marketing initiatives
- Producing and optimizing content including landing pages, guides, blog posts, and videos, as well as email marketing and lead nurturing workflows.
- Improving campaigns on an ongoing basis, including SEO, conversion optimization, A/B testing, and running experiments.
- Identifying trends and insights and brainstorm new and creative campaign ideas.
- At least 5-8 years of experience in digital marketing, preferably for a B2B company.
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience of working with Adobe InDesign or similar, as well as screen recording or video editing software.
- Proficiency in analytics, lead nurturing, email marketing, SEO, and conversion optimization.
- Experience using a CMS, marketing automation, and analytics tools.
We’d be particularly delighted to hire someone who has:
- Experience working for a high-growth startup.
- An understanding of developers and designers – how they think, work, learn, and communicate.
This position is based at our beautiful new office in Lower Manhattan. While our office is in New York City, about half of our employees are all over the US and the world. When you work at HQ, you’ll be in a brand new office, carefully and thoughtfully designed to give each person both private and collaborative work spaces. You’ll be part of a remote work culture where all of our meetings are online and apps and tools like Slack and Google Hangouts are the normal way to communicate. Remote workers never end up struggling to hear a meeting where everybody in the office forgot that someone was on the other end of a speakerphone.
We offer fair, competitive, and transparent pay. The range for this position is $100,000 to $115,000 and we look at factors like your experience to determine our offer, which comes with a comprehensive benefits package. We don’t negotiate because we make our best possible offer up front—no games.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.