Website Front App
Front powers the heart of business: the meaningful connections between teams and customers that lead to lasting relationships. Bringing email and apps together in a collaborative customer communication platform, Front drives business impact by scaling the natural conversations that create customers for life. More than 6,000 businesses are using Front today to cultivate personalized customer relationships at scale and transform their work into impact.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies in 2021 and Forbes Cloud 100 2020, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
We’re looking for a Lead Product Designer to help push Front’s user experience into the future. As a leader on the design team you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from giving guidance and mentorship to other Designers to brainstorming new product ideas with Product to tweaking pixels right before launch with Engineering. You will utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills and own the experience for a wide area of the Front product.
What will you be doing?
– Design product experiences across desktop, web, and mobile platforms
– Develop product roadmaps and user requirements in collaboration with Product and Engineering leadership
– Understand and represent users in product decisions with cross-functional peers during tradeoff, timeline, and experience discussions
– Design and communicate your vision to the team using mock-ups, documentation, and prototypes
– Impact business goals through effective and efficient development of design solutions
– Mentor other Designers in craft and process
– Participate and shape the design team’s culture by establishing best practices and standardizing processes
What skills and experience do you need?
– 5+ years of experience building and shipping world-class products across various platforms
– Proven track record of envisioning and building high-quality products (mobile, web, desktop)
– A portfolio of design projects that shows strong product design process and craft skills
– Low ego and an eagerness to give and receive constructive feedback in a transparent work environment
– Collaborative approach and belief that the best products are built through a partnership with Product, Design, and Engineering
– Great communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate your design decisions and how they relate to the problem you’re solving
– Deep empathy for users and a passion for solving their collaboration problems
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.