Four Winds Interactive is looking for an experienced Art Director to join our Digital Experience team, focusing on client-facing product design efforts. We believe that beautiful, user-centered design is the key to success for our unique and highly visible suite of product offerings. This is an exciting, fast-paced and impactful position that will require serious collaboration and communications chops to conceptualize, design and pitch innovative visual communications solutions across a wide range of industries to high-profile clients.
In this position you will be working alongside designers on the creative team, project managers, developers and others to produce intuitive and engaging experiences that our clients will love using our proprietary software. You should be an excellent communicator who starts with why. In this role you will have significant impact on the overall success of FWI. We are looking for a self-starter and true team player who will take initiative to get things done. FWI is an empowering place for designers to work, where you can push yourself creatively, and be both a mentor and a mentee.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
Bring your best self
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications.
- Collaborate with clients and stakeholders to conceptualize design solutions for our suite of product offerings across digital platforms (web, mobile, applications
- Conduct frequent client and team presentations, with a focus on being able to articulate the story and thought process behind design decisions
- Collaborate with peers in an ongoing, iterative creative review process
- Manage multiple projects ranging in size and scope simultaneously
- Further develop and help evolve FWI’s design standards and processes
- Mentor Designers and Jr Designers on the team
- Provide art direction and critical feedback to design team members
- BFA or Bachelor’s degree in design
- The ability to solve problems with strong visual solutions
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both oral and written
- 7+ years of experience in visual design (agency or in-house), with a strong eye for detail
- Skilled with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision and other design & prototyping tools
- Experience designing, packaging and pitching sales materials for interactive digital platforms
- Advocate for user-centered design and a strong desire to understand what motivates and challenges our customers
- Help define and set standards for best practices and innovation
- Knowledge of HTML a plus
- Humility, a strong desire to learn and ability to accept and manage feedback
- Highly organized & collaborative
- Ability to anticipate client needs and balance practical solutions with innovative thinking
- Love the work you do
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status
To apply for this job please visit careers-fourwindsinteractive.icims.com.