Website Design B&B
Us: We’re a welcoming group of talented creatives who specialize in branding, design strategy, packaging, and web, with an impressive list of national clients. We’re serious about our work but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our team is small but mighty, and committed to creating courageously, making design accessible, and igniting joy through our work.
You: As a designer, you’ll have a hand in all aspects of the design process from brainstorming to strategy to copywriting. You’ll also focus on leading projects and building client connections. You will report directly to our creative director and work under the wing of the company principal, all while learning every day and creating meaningful work.
With us, you will:
– Develop holistic and irresistible products, brands, and experiences
– Create cohesive brand identities across packaging, print, and web
– Conduct competitive audits, brand research, and design thinking sessions
– Collaborate with team members to brainstorm ideas, challenge concepts to be their best during internal critiques, and build relationships with clients
– Build on DBB’s inclusive company culture, processes, and philosophy, as we continue to grow as a design agency and do what we love
– Skilled at executing deliverables independently and collaboratively
– Someone with 3+ years of experience and an exceptional portfolio
– An expert with the tools of the trade (Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office Suite)
– A strong communicator who enjoys working with clients and teams
– Self-motivated and eager to develop new skills like copywriting and managing projects
– Located in or willing to move to Chicago, IL
Most importantly, are you a creative and curious person who may or may not be an exact fit based on the requirements above? Still apply.
– Health, dental, vision, life insurance, and a 401k plan
– A monthly tech stipend so that you can purchase and own the programs, software, and technology that enables you to do your best work
– 11 paid holidays, 2 weeks+ paid vacation time, and the ability to take unpaid time off
– An open concept office in Chicago’s West Loop with easy access to public transportation, local restaurants and shops, and debatably the best view of the skyline
– A flexible daily work schedule and weekly work from home days every Monday and Friday
– Yearly enrichment training experiences to find inspiration and refresh your creativity
– The opportunity to give back and participate in volunteer opportunities, our internal social justice and sustainability committees, our Good Egg Grant, and donation-matching to social justice causes by 100%
Design is for everyone. So it’s important that our own team reflects the diverse groups of people who will interact with our designs. At Design B&B, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, age, national origin, disability, gender and identity. Don’t hesitate to ask us about our initiatives to create equity within our workplace and the design industry.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com