Title: Project Coordinator
Employee/Freelance: Full Time
Beutler Ink (aka BINK), a mid-size, distributed, digital-first creative agency specializing in Visual Design, Wikipedia Engagement, and Paid Organic Social Media Strategy, seeks a Project Coordinator to join our growing team of 20+. As an integral part of Beutler Ink’s team, your primary responsibilities will be to coordinate and support internal and external project management for our Client Team.
Candidates should have at least 1-2 years of experience in project coordination or project support, be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing, and have proven superior organizational skills.
POSITION DESCRIPTION, AKA HOW YOU WILL HELP US BUILD FOR SUCCESS
Internal project organization, including:
• Enter and track tasks in (Teamwork) project management system – i.e., communicate and distribute action items internally and externally
• Work with project managers to track project scope against Statements of Work and flag scope creep to account manager
• Maintain timeline/calendar (monitor production schedules and deliverables)
• Proactively communicate timeline/calendar conflicts and offer solutions to resolve conflicts
• Work closely with strategy teams to make sure deliverables are produced on-time
• Work closely with multiple account managers across multiple projects to ensure client objectives are met
• Be an active team support when and where needed
Create and maintain documentation and project management system records for all projects from inception to completion, including:
• Kick-off call agenda
• Project plan
• Project brief
• Budget and time tracker
• Meeting notes and action items, both for internal and external meetings
• Client feedback
• Case study, when applicable
Serve as daily point of contact for the internal team, which includes providing written and verbal communications outlining project details, scope, timeline, and action items throughout the duration of projects
Resource allocation and tracking
Day-to-day client engagement and communication
Preparing project deliveries, weekly and monthly client reports
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS, AKA WHAT YOU’LL ADD TO OUR TEAM
• Demonstrate excellent written communication skills
• Associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree or higher
• 1-2 years of professional experience
• Be solution-oriented, proactive, and team-spirited
• Be a motivated, self-starter who can stay on task and work independently with minimal manager prompting
• Comfortable operating in the “gray” when something is not spelled out
• Have strong interpersonal skills and ability to maintain professionalism, comportment and adaptability as needed in high-pressure situations and tight deadlines
• Have outstanding organizational, presentation, communication, coordination, problem-solving, critical/proactive thinking and negotiation skills
• Deep commitment to follow through and meeting deadlines
• Realizes getting the work done effectively, efficiently and delivering high quality work is paramount to project and team success
We would be wowed by this experience:
• Prior experience managing multiple projects at once for multiple stakeholder groups
• The ability to assess situations accurately from multiple (internal and external) perspectives, and help identify the right solution to account lead (e.g., ability to kindly say no, push back, etc.)
• Knowledge and experience in cloud-based programs and software.
• Experience with TeamWork
• Experience coordinating across multiple timezones, cloud-based tools, locations and departments (strategy, design, production and development) for successful results (on time, on budget, seamless launches)
• Experience with Wikipedia
Paid Time Off, health insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, paid parental leave, life insurance, discretionary professional development budget
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, send a cover letter, résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “YOUR NAME Applying for Project Coordinator” (example: Jane Doe Applying for Project Coordinator).
Make sure to include a few extras for us:
• Writing samples (at least 2-3) that you believe demonstrate your strengths as a project coordinator and written communicator
• Your favorite project that you’ve ever worked on and why
• Your approach to prioritizing and managing your to-do list
$40,000-$43,000, depending on experience
Why you will love working at Beutler Ink
HERE AT BEUTLER INK, WE ARE…
• 100% remote from day one. Roughly two-thirds of our team is on the West Coast, but several key members start their day on Eastern Time and we have numerous employees scattered across the heartland.
• Living Single, Married With Children, Grown-ish, etc. Our team includes employees in various stages of life development, from fresh college graduates to seasoned professionals, committed singles to devoted parents. That is to say we’re an inclusive bunch who is supportive of many different lifestyles.
• Skillset oversharers. We have experts on any number of topics, from Wikipedia to data visualization, and we’ll make sure you learn a little bit of something from everybody on the team.
• Employee Valuators. Collaboration and teamwork is highly valued at BINK! We encourage all employees, no matter the title, to weigh in on company policies and procedures to help create an environment of inclusiveness.
• Supportive balancers. We love what we do at BINK, but we never let that distract us from our lives outside of work. With our flexible scheduling and open communication, our team will make sure you get the support you need to balance your work at BINK and your personal life.
• Agile adapters. Working in amorphous areas like Wikipedia and “digital listening” means we field a lot of curveballs. And let us tell you, we’re great at catching them. We’re quick on our feet (er, keyboards?) and ready to adapt, like a team of digital 007s.
• Here to help each other. First days at a new job are challenging. Do you prefer deep dives into procedural documentation or to jump right into the thick of it? Whatever your pace is, we’re here to make sure you have a soft landing.
• Devoted “Slackers”. You’ll find lively discussion channels (using Slack) for everything from foreign films to fantasy football.
• Committed to high standards. Through collaboration among our diverse and skilled team of “rockstars”, and keen organization across our myriad digital platforms, we make up the dream team for streamlining client deliverables. We prioritize clear communication, documented processes, detailed context to aid understanding, and work that is consistently high-quality and in-line with “white hat” industry best practices.
• Ethical, Equitable, Inclusive. Our commitment to team support, white hat tactics, and quality is not limited to client work, but extends to our ethical standards and ever-developing team culture. HR-related experience with internal cultural initiatives and hiring processes that support diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts is a major plus.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering a diverse and collaborative environment, and offering a fun and flexible work environment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com