Bandcamp is seeking a talented user experience designer to help us create new products and features, improve existing ones, and make our site and mobile apps shining beacons of wonder for all who gaze upon them.
Bandcamp is a global music community where fans discover great music and directly support the artists who make it. We believe that music is an indispensable part of culture, and for that culture to thrive, artists—no matter their identity, community, or genre—must be compensated fairly and transparently for their work.
• Have a positive impact on the lives of hundreds of thousands of artists and their millions of fans each and every day.
• Use your expertise in user experience, interaction, visual design and prototyping tools to create, evaluate and communicate design decisions.
• Conduct user research and use the findings to inform your work.
• Collaborate with fellow designers to ensure alignment across the product.
• Collaborate across disciplines – working closely with engineering, product management and other departments.
• Strong expertise in user experience, interaction, and visual design for consumer-facing digital products.
• A strong understanding and dedication to the user-centered design process.
• Comfort working in an iterative design environment, including managing feedback and presenting your work.
• Experience designing across multiple devices and platforms.
• Ability to take your ideas from sketches to mockups to HTML/CSS.
• A joie de vivre that permeates your work and elevates it from good to great.
• Supplemental skills in areas like front-end development, animation, illustration, print, video, and/or photography.
• You live in any part of the world, but your work schedule overlaps GMT-7 at least four hours each day.
To apply for this job please visit bandcamp.breezy.hr.