Need help getting your company on board with diversity initiatives? Confused about the creative direction of your product? Are you stumped on how you can add more oomph to your conference, meetup, business, agency, or design-centered organization? I can help.
Hi! I’m Maurice Cherry, the creator and founder of Revision Path, an award-winning weekly interview podcast that focuses on showcasing some of the best Black graphic designers, web designers, and digital creatives from all over the world.
Since 2013, Revision Path has become the premier destination for conversations and perspectives on diversity in design. Over the years, I have worked with hundreds of individuals and organizations that are serious about diversity.
I offer personalized, one-on-one consulting in the following areas:
- Creating custom cultural initiatives
- Creative and/or art direction for your product or service
- Creating effective outreach methods to underrepresented communities
- Creating a brand strategy
- Making the business case for diversity in your organization
- Creating surveys to gauge diversity and inclusion in your organization
- Creating and executing digital strategy
- Turning survey data into actionable items and initiatives
- Creating a sustainable diversity task force for your organization
- Reviewing job postings, event listings, and/or calls for proposals/speakers for inclusive language
- Creating a podcast from start to finish
- Recruiting and onboarding
- Executing side projects
- Tea (yes, tea!)
Because of the volume of requests from individuals and organizations, I am only offering my consulting services to those who are serious about taking action.
When we have a consulting session, I am available to listen to your needs, answer your questions, and help put you on a path to success.
I would love to work with you and help you succeed! Book some time with me today and let’s work together!
(I’m also available for long-term consulting if you need my services for more than an hour. Contact me and let’s talk!)