Revision Path is committed to creating a safe, positive, tight-knit community for our members. This is regardless of experience, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, personal appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, age, religion, nationality, or other defining characteristic.
We value the participation of each member of the community and want everyone to have an enjoyable and fulfilling experience! Accordingly, all community members are expected to show respect and courtesy to other members.
To make clear what is expected, all members associated with the Revision Path Slack community are required to conform to this code of conduct. This code of conduct applies to all Revision Path spaces, including public and private channels.
This code of conduct is a living document, so feel free to suggest changes or additions here: @mauricecherry
- Be nice to your fellow community members.
- Be helpful to your fellow community members.
- Respect the safe space aspect of this community.
- Violence, threats of violence, or violent language or images directed against another person
- Sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, or otherwise discriminatory jokes, language, or images
- Offensive comments or images related to gender, gender identity and expression, disability, sexual orientation, physical appearance, body size, age, race, national origin, ethnic origin, language, immigration status, nationality, or other defining characteristic
- Posting or displaying sexually explicit language or images
- Gaslighting, sealioning, mansplaining, trolling, or any other forms of deliberate intimidation or disruption of discussions
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Stalking or following in physical or online spaces
- Publication of private communication (harassing or not)
If you are being harassed, notice someone else is being harassed, or have any concerns, send a DM immediately: @mauricecherry.
This code of conduct applies to our Slack community, but if you are being harassed by a member of this community outside of Slack, please let us know as well. In our effort to keep this community a safe space, we will take all reports seriously and there will be consequences for unacceptable behavior.
Just like in real life, words mean things and your actions have consequences. It can be hard to interpret tone in a format like Slack, but unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated.
Participants asked to stop unacceptable behavior will be expected to comply immediately. If the participant continues to engage in this unacceptable behavior, they will be kicked from the respective channel and/or their account in this community will be removed.
License and Attribution
This code of conduct is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Last Updated: 08/29/2016